CWC Ironhand Drilling was founded and built around our most valuable asset: our people.
Here, it’s more than a job. We care about the work we do. We never compromise the safety of our people and our communities. We give our employees the resources and support they need so they know they are taken care of, always.
Why join CWC?
We’re committed to being the best. We have the best equipment, and the best people. We provide the best pay, the best benefits – our employees deserve that. For our Canadian employees, we offer:
- Signing bonus program
- CAOEC wages, plus an hourly cash bonus paid on every cheque
- Subsistence (LOA) of $185/day (Canada)
- Immediate benefits, with 100% company-paid health and dental
- Company-paid paramedical benefits, including massage, physiotherapy, and chiropractor
- Flexible benefit options that work for you and your family, including health spending accounts
- Referral bonuses
- Personal RRSP plans
- Starting safety gear (coveralls, hard hat, gloves, safety glasses)
- Discounted work gear
- Company-paid required training and tickets
- Steady work and a regular crew rotation
Ready to get to work?
We are always accepting applications for all positions. Join the team today!
You’ll need to have:
- H2S Alive certification
- Standard First Aid/CPR Certification
- Common Safety Orientation or EGSO/PST/GELS
Looking for work in the USA?
Apply online here or call us at the number below to find out more about what CWC Ironhand Drilling offers!
Questions? Call us at 1-780-979-1190 for queries about employment in Canada, or at 1-307-462-4751 for queries about employment in the USA.